AbsorGel® Pouch S
AbsorGel® Pouch S is effective in controlling moisture inside of crates, cartons and other types of packaging to prevent mold, fungus, rust and other moisture related damages.
Calcium chloride absorbs moisture over 10 times more than traditional in-box desiccants. The absorbed water is bound into a gel so that no liquid water is formed.
- Packaging inside boxes or polybags, normal applications
- Works for all kinds of products in all industries
- High absorption capacity
- Cost-effective, low cost per gram water absorbed
- Easy to use
- Low re-evaporation of absorbed moisture
- Environmental friendly, no toxic materials
- DMF-free, RoHS compliant, REACH compliant
Made of a single layer of permeable material, Tyvek®. Double permeable. Used for normal applications. Absorbing agent is calcium chloride (CaCl2) mixed with starch. The calcium chloride absorbs moisture from the surrounding air passing in through its outer breathable packaging material. The adhesive gel ensures absorbed moisture stays in the product.
AbsorGel Pouch S is a single-use product and can be disposed as regular waste. The calcium chloride and starch are non-toxic and the polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) plastics are recyclable. AbsorGel Pouches contains less PE-plastic than before. Produced in Absortech’s own plants. Available in sizes: 25, 50, 100, 125 grams.